BioSuperfood F3k Forte
Advanced Nutritional Support
BSF formula F3k offers advanced nutritional support for the immune system and increased vitality for healthy aging; it is also recommended as a replacement for some supplements and vitamins and as advanced nutritional support for athletes.
Scientifically proven to be one of the most potent superfoods on Earth. The F3k formula contains a larger amount of red algae to increase its brain reaching nutritional and protective efficiencies.
Click here for a more detailed explanation of all of the nutrients contained in this product.
All of the benefits of Formula F2k plus . . .
- More antioxidants may offer advanced protection and prevention
- Antioxidants may play a role in reduced inflammation and faster recovery time
- Supports a more natural long-lasting energy boost
- May have benefits for increased recuperation and regeneration
- Antioxidants offer powerful immune system support
Frequently Asked Questions
Health Canada Certified
BioSuperfood formulas are certified in Canada by Health Canada under the Natural Product certification program for purity, content, and quality. Under the Health Canada Natural Product certification, EACH lot must be analyzed and verified by an independent third party for pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals (mercury, lead, etc.), bacteria, parasites, and other pollutants. Health Canada also imposes inspection of manufacturing facilities.
One can benefit from BioSuperfood by taking anywhere between 1/2 to 12 capsules daily. It is recommended to take the product in fewer quantities and more frequently throughout the day, rather than in few intakes of a larger quantity (2 capsules before each meal is better than 6 capsules at breakfast). Consult your health professional if you are uncertain or have health issues.
Take 6-12 capsules daily. F3k, the most potent formulation, is more suitable for chronic and acute conditions. Better results are obtained when taken hourly, one capsule at a time.
Take 4-6 capsules daily.
Sports & Fitness
Take 1-2 capsules before and after the workout; 1 capsule every 30 minutes during a prolonged workout. F3k is recommended.
It is recommended to begin taking the product gradually. Select the adaptation mode that best fits your health condition.
Start the program gradually in case of high blood pressure, pregnancy, cardiovascular issues, fragile intestine, brain injury, hyper-thyroid condition, candida, or any other fragile health condition. Start with 1 capsule a day. Add 1 capsule every 7-10 day period until the desired dosage is reached. Take 1 capsule at a time.
Start with 1 capsule twice per day for the first 5 days, then adjust the dose by adding 1 capsule each day.
The therapeutic dosage should be followed 3-6 months. Degenerative conditions that took decades to develop may require a program duration of 6-24 months. The maintenance dosage can be followed afterwards.
- Drink 6-8 glasses of good water daily to assist the body’s nourishing and cleansing processes
- Add fresh lemon juice to your water
- Start taking the algae capsules first thing in the morning
- Optimum results are obtained when fewer capsules per intake are taken more frequently throughout the day: arrive at a compromise between taking capsules from hourly down to three times daily.
- BioSuperfood can be taken with or without food
- Eat organic food as often as possible
- Eat raw foods with each meal: fruits and at least one salad daily.
- Drink water 5-10 minutes before your meals, never during or right after. Water dilutes the gastric juices in your stomach and slows down digestion time.
- Savour your food and eat slowly: chew food well to initiate enzymic breakdown in the mouth for better digestion and assimilation.
- Avoid eating after 6 pm as often as possible
- Avoid processed foods, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, sugar, candies, soft drinks
- When taking BioSuperfood, it is suggested to stop or reduce the intake of other supplements. Consult your health professional.
- Exercise 5-7 times a week. 30 minutes of daily walking is a great form of exercise.
- Regular daily intake of BioSuperfood is a critical success factor
BioSuperfood: Part 1
Bio-Algae Concentrates (BAC) is the technical name for BioSuperfood
BioSuperfood: Part 2