Anti-Ageing Clinics Administering Growth Hormone
Thanks in part to one high profile and very informative Growth Hormone article in the January 2006 issue of GQ magazine the Cenegenics Medical Institute in Las Vegas, Nevada is by far the most celebrated HGH clinic in the United States. Unfortunately, for some a trip to Las Vegas just isn’t in the cards. So, to help you find the treatment you desire we’ve compiled a quick list of physicians at other HGH clinics in the U.S.:
- Eli J. Hammer, M.D. is head of the Hammer Institute for Anti-Aging Medicine in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Dr. Lord Lee-Benner, author of Turning Back the Aging Clock, has been practicing for over 35 years and currently treats clients at the Lee-Benner Institute in Newport Beach, California.
- The Anti-Aging Institute is a medical practice run by Dr. E. Seref Cay and Dr. Warren Henslee in Falls Church, Virginia.
- The readers of Hawaii Island Journal voted Dr. Cliff Arrington “Best Medical Doctor of Hawaii Island.” He runs an anti-aging clinic in Kealakekua, Hawaii.
- And last, but certainly not least, the National Medical Clinic serves as a network for physicians who are licensed to prescribe Growth Hormone and provide anti-aging therapies to patients throughout the United States. Their main office is located in Boca Raton, Florida.